1. Receiving conformity verification request:
Once the request is received, the person responsible for receiving requests,
whether in SASO or in the branch, registers the request and makes sure of
completing the required information.
2. Implementing the client's request.
3. Inspecting the car: - upon receipt of the car
inspection request (after the customer pays the costs of the car inspection and
enters the necessary information, according to what is shown on the site and signboards
in inspection units).
inspection technician makes sure of the
payment status and accuracy of data entered in the system, after comparing that
data with the car data and the attached data.
4. After confirming having received the payment
and conforming the validity of the data, the specialized technician makes the
inspection and inquires about the car's safety through these sites (http://www.autocheck.com ) and (http://www.carfax.com )
(special for US and Canadian cars).
5. Once the inspection is completed, the specialized
technician enters the inspection result in the system, prints the vehicle inspection
certificate, reviews it, and then submits it to the Director of inspection.
6. When the Inspection Unit Manager receives
the certificate, he reviews it, approves it, signs it and puts the protection
poster. Afterwards, it is delivered to the client.