The laboratories of the First Industrial Zone conduct tests according to standard specifications and special test methods for thermal insulation efficiency products for buildings, quality and safety tests for tires and gaskets, as well as fire tests to ensure the safety of products.
The laboratories administration of the First Industrial Zone consists of four laboratories divided into:
- Laboratory of thermal insulation efficiency of buildings.
- Tires and Wheels Lab.
- Fuel Efficiency Lab.
- Fire Resistance Tests Lab.
- Examine and test samples according to standard specifications.
- Issuing technical reports for examination and test results.
- Giving opinions and technical advice in the fields of thermal insulation efficiency, quality and safety of tires, gaskets and fire tests.
- Cooperating with the relevant departments to carry out initial and periodic inspection of factories that have the quality mark.
- Participate in preparing regulations and specifications with the General Administration of Standards.