Saudi Standards, Metrology and Quality Organization "SASO" is concerned with building effective and sustainable communication channels and relationships with its partners from the governmental, private and non-profit sectors, to enhance cooperation and unify efforts to achieve common goals and objectives. SASO works with various partner sectors to increase work efficiency and implement mutual initiatives and projects to improve quality of life and efficiency of products and services to protect consumers by providing an appropriate environment for integration with partners to facilitate and overcome obstacles in a way that achieves mutual benefit of all parties through partners.
Goals of partnerships:
- Conducting strategic collaborations in accordance with directives of SASO and its partners.
- Contributing in eliminating barriers and seizing opportunities that SASO and its partners face.
- Integrating with partners to promote sustainable development.
- Increasing partners' trust in SASO and its services.
- Creating an added value for SASO and its partners by activating these partnerships.
- Developing SASO's work through successful collaborations.
- Integrating with partners to meet beneficiaries' expectations.
- Finding new opportunities based on partnerships to develop SASO's work.
Types of partners:
- Governmental sector
- Private sector
- Non-profit sector "institutions and civil society"
Inquiries from SASO's partners are received by filling out this form (here