About the center
The Centre is considered one of SASO's major tools that‘s tasked with providing consulting services in relation to the fields of the infrastructure of quality, through providing technical consults and qualifying.
Tasks of the center
- Providing technical consults in the quality and administration systems competence to assist enterprises in developing business and improving work performance.
- Providing technical consults in the competence of standards and technical regulations.
- Qualifying enterprises to obtain the conformity certificate for administration systems.
- Qualifying enterprises to obtain accreditation according to the requirements of the international standards.
- Conducting specialized lectures and sessions to raise awareness and participation in workshops to disseminate the culture of quality.
Technical Consulting Centre Services
- The service of providing consulting programs to support government enterprises and business sectors in operational excellence, improving and developing work performance and proposing solutions and targeted recommendations.
- The service of providing assistance to enterprises based on administration, quality and accreditation systems according to the requirements of standards or technical regulations.
- The service of providing workshops and lectures to raise awareness specialized in administration, quality and accreditation systems.
Contact us via email to learn more about the services offered by the Technical Consulting Centre (Click here).