1. Certificate of Conformity for biodegradable Plastic:
This service enables the applicant to obtain the mark for biodegradable plastic according to the technical regulations for biodegradable plastics, which aims to define the environmental requirements for biodegradable plastic products included in the technical regulations to preserve the environment, consumer and animal health, and facilitate market surveillance procedures.
2. Certificate of Gulf Conformity Mark for Low Voltage Electrical Devices:
This service allows the applicant to obtain the Gulf Conformity Mark according to the Gulf technical regulation for low-voltage electrical appliances and equipment, which aims to define the basic safety requirements for electrical appliances and equipment and the electromagnetic compatibility requirements that must be met before placing those devices and equipment in the market. Then distribute freely within the markets of countries GCC.
- To view Changes in the Field of Granting Gulf Conformity Mark (Click here).
3. Certificate of Conformity for Trucks and Trailers Under-run Protective Devices:
This service applies to front, side and rear protection truck under-run protective devices, trailers and semi-trailers that their maximum weight exceeds 3.5 tons. This service does not include trucks and trailers used outside the roads, military trucks, and trucks designed for specific purposes in which it is impossible to install such under-run protective devices.
- To view the list of approved workshops and factories for front, rear and side such under-run protective devices for trucks and trailers (click here).
4. Certificate of conformity for trailers and semi-trailers:
This service applies to all locally manufactured and imported trailers and semi-trailers. This service does not include trailers and semi-trailers designed for specific military purposes in which the requirements of the technical regulation cannot be fulfilled.
5. Certificate of Conformity for Electric Vehicles (BEV & PHEV):
This service is available to electric vehicle manufacturers and applies to all electric vehicles that their total weight does not exceed (3500) kg, and their speed exceeds (25) km / hour, which are placed in the Kingdom's market, whether manufactured inside the Kingdom or imported from abroad.
6. Electric Vehicle Accessories Certificate - Charging Cables:
This service allows suppliers to obtain an electric vehicle charger conformity certificate according to the designs that are allowed to be imported and described in the electric vehicles technical regulation.
7. Certificate of conformity for petroleum products transport tanks (aluminum tanks):
This service applies to petroleum products transport tanks according to the requirements included in the technical regulations for tanks. The first part: petroleum products transport tanks.
8. Certificate of Conformity for Electric Motorcycle:
This service applies to electric motorcycles included in the technical regulation for motorcycles, and this service does not include motorcycles.