1. What is Taakad App?
It is an application that allows the consumer to verify the validity of Quality Mark and Energy Efficiency Labels for electrical products (air conditioners, washing machines and refrigerators), vehicles and tires.;
2. Why and when we use Taakad App?
By this Application, you can verify the validity of Quality Mark, as well as review the products that have Quality Mark. In addition, there is a feature to submit a commercial report at the expiration of the license period of Quality Mark. Moreover, you can verify the information Energy Efficiency Label for devices, tires and fuel economy label. As well as comparing between similar products with the percentage of energy efficiency, cooling capacity, annual consumption and electrical input capacity, and conforming to Saudi Standards.
3. Why and when we use Taakad App?
Taakad App works by using the (QR Code) scanning feature for products with Quality Mark and Energy Efficiency Labels. The application also works using the search and comparison feature for products. Taakad App also works by using smart devices (IOS) or (ANDROID), and you can download the application for free from the stores of both systems.
4. How I verify the information of Energy Efficiency Labels?
By comparing the data visible on the application with what is on the label.
What I do when the information on Taakad App does not meet the information on the Energy Efficiency Labels?
Using the report feature that takes you to the Ministry of Commerce and Industry Application "Commercial Report".
6. What I do if there is no QR Code on the Energy Efficiency Label on device, vehicle or tire?
Using the search feature available in the application.
7. What is information that Taakad App show and I should compare with Energy Efficiency Labels before I buy the device/vehicle/ tire?
- Model number
- Device type
- Product type
- Annual energy consumption
- Energy efficiency rate
- Energy efficiency
- Engine capacity
- Year of model
- Vehicle type
- Fuel type
- Structure type
- Wheel drive type
- Certificate number
- Fuel economy value
- Fuel economy level
- Trade name
- Rim size
- Tires type
- Load factor
- Average speed
- Cohesion level on wet surface
- Energy efficiency level
Service to inquire about the value of the fees added to vehicle driving licenses: This service enables you to inquire about the value of the fees for issuing and renewing a vehicle’s driving license by scanning the QR code on the fuel economy label affixed on the vehicle, where this fee is calculated based on the vehicle's fuel efficiency.
8. How I know that the label on the device/vehicle/tire is true and not fake?
By conforming the data on the label to the data shown in the App.
9. What should I do if the label on the device/vehicle/ tire is fake?
Taakad App has a feature to report about product.
10. What are vehicles that are supported by Taakad App?
All new vehicles with QR Code labels. (QR Code)
11. What are tires that are supported by Taakad App
All tires with QR Code labels.
12. Are there any devices will be added in the future?
The Saudi Standards, Metrology and Quality Organization (SASO) works in cooperation with the Saudi Energy Efficiency Center to periodically analyze and evaluate products with the highest energy consumption to provide developmental solutions for Application in the field of services and products.
Awards received by Taakad App:
The App received several awards, including:
- Gulf Customer Experience Awards for Best Government Use of Digital.
- Best use of mobile Apps (Best Use of Mobile).
- Award for the best innovative project that uses smart technologies to serve energy efficiency.
Download the application: